Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
Thor/Loki + Future King!AU
Centuries ahead, Thor becomes king of Asgard. As ruler, the fate of Loki’s future (imprisonment/death) falls into his hands, but as the years have changed, his opinions about his brother have somewhat softened. Loki, observing this, seizes the chance to reaffirm Thor’s decisions. He leads Thor into bed, seducing his way into a place beside Thor on the throne. He finds he likes this new position as royal advisor, and despite the devastating concern of his friends, Thor doesn’t plan to go back on the new arrangement.
"Who says you can’t be a wolf and a fox?"